So, I'm setting up the blog.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Within the next few months, I'm going to attempt to get a credit card, or borrow, steal, or beg my way into getting one. That way I can buy a domain, and integrate this site into something cool.

Basically, this blog will just be a place to rant about adventures Jess and myself have come across waiting for public transport, or on the bus/train/tram/ferry. I'd LOVE to include pictures, but I don't think such things would be welcomed if the person featured came across this. Actually, it would be funny.. There's not a whole lot more to say, BUT, we'll begin updating soon.


0 Responses to “So, I'm setting up the blog.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3